So Pastor Jeff took off out of town today for a couple of days to get alone, unplug, and spend some time with God. So I decided to hijack his blog and do the weekend re-cap. Knowing him for so long has it’s advantages. Like knowing all of his passwords! Anyways, here’s the run down of today.
– Second week of Crazy Love and we’re hearing tons of cool stories about people sharing Crazy Love through the stimulus package they received last Sunday!
– If you haven’t shared your story about how you showed someone Crazy Love, email us!
– Drew was out today because his wife Sarah had their baby this past week. Here’s little Aubrey with her proud parents. Stop by Drew’s blog to congratulate them!
– Patrick stepped up and did an awesome job leading worship today! The band rocked!
– The band even pulled a Saturday practice to make some changes while Drew was away! I love those guys!
– We had 845 people show up which is our highest “normal” weekend attendance ever!
– We had 20 people accept Jesus today! Yes, that’s 40 in the last two weeks!
– I overheard tons of good feedback in the lobby today about the message. Pastor Jeff straight brought it today on the love of God! Check it out here early this week.
– We were down a couple big time people today but everyone stepped up! The Dream Team always goes above and beyond!
– I’m partial but our production team never ceases to amaze me! 🙂
– Looking forward to have D back home tomorrow! He spent the week in Georgia getting some much needed Rest and Relaxation!
– We announced our next event for Middle and High school students today. It’ll be our first event at our new campus!
I’m wiped and that’s about all I can remember from today. But don’t worry, I now know Pastor Jeff’s log in information! I may be back!
Brad Barbour – Creative Director